Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn353
Dawn353

Time Alone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:21 pm

She fell asleep thinking about the day, and some normal girl thoughts too, about her future, with someone. Maybe she can be normal after all...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:43 pm

The next morning, Odessa woke up with a hellish pain coming from his shoulder. He got his bag and used some of the supplies he gotten from his colleagues, and eased down the pain with some bacta. Lying down on the bed again, he looked up at the ceiling. He more or less had managed to process what had happened yesterday, but it was all still a bit weird. It wasn't the usual way they'd do things. Then, as if a bucket of cold water was thrown over him, he realized he didn't have a night terror this night. A smile appeared, feeling free for the first time since months.
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:47 pm

Dionaea woke up later on, and yawned. She felt better today. Perhaps the encounter yesterday gave her confidence...she'd go tell her employer she couldn't find anymore info, copy the data, and hand it over to them, so they could find some other schmuck to kill once they finished...though she knew what they were up to...so maybe she was still in danger...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Odessa checked up his comm device, seeing he got a message. Reading through it, he cleared up like sunlight. The message entailed promotion for him, from the 212th, to the 41st. With the promotion came new armor, new responsibilities and new men as well, but despite all that, he was glad they gave him this much trust.

He got dressed in the clothes he'd been given. They were spares, always around in any Gunship, and was only a suit that seemed a bit old, yet efficient. He opened the door, and looked into the hallway. "This place is a natural maze. I'll have to find some maid or something. Ask for directions."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Dionaea was downstairs, typing away on her laptop. The clacking of the keys echoed throughout the empty house.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Odessa walked through the hallway, away from where the main exit was, then heard the typing. He walked downstairs, towards the sound, to find Dionaea behind her laptop. "Morning sunshine. At work already?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:02 pm

She stopped in her tracks, blushing as she looked at him. "M-m-morning..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:03 pm

"You don't happen to have breakfast ready anywhere, do you?" He sat down at the table, opposite to her. She looked refreshed and seemed to be genuinely more happy.
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:05 pm

"Th-the maids...haven't arrived yet...b-but I-I..." She was nervous around him...why was that? Her heart was beating faster...she moved her laptop away before the static from her fingers fried anything...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:07 pm

"But you, what?" He looked at her, noticing how she started to tremble in her speech again. Almost as if his presence made her anxious of something.
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:09 pm

"I-I've...practiced...cooking. F-for when th-the maids aren't around..." She fiddled with her fingers, electricity playing from one hand to the other as she spoke. "...I...could make you...something." She couldn't look him in the eyes as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:11 pm

"Sure, you could try that. I wouldn't mind that. Best manner of practice, anyway, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:13 pm

She nodded, smiling. This was what normal girls did...cooking for someone... "O-okay..." She got up, and hurried off to the kitchen, the feeling of happiness still making her heart race. This was the best she'd felt in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Odessa read through the message he'd gotten once more. 41st. That was one of the Elite Legions. He's probably get a green lay out, and new weaponry. But he'd have to wait with all that. He was on his break after all. And now someone would make him breakfast. A luxury he hadn't ever had. Usually it would just be there, ready for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:24 pm

A while later, after some frantic panicking on her part, she carted over to him some slightly charred breakfast. "...e-enj-joy..." She set the plate down in front of him, her heart racing even more, making a haze of static form around her, noticeable to all who looked her way. "...e-eggs...is...what it's...s-supposed to be...s-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:32 pm

"Looks like you went through quite a fight there. Won't you need anything yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:33 pm

"I-I don't n-need anything right now..." She tried to calm herself down. If she didn't, she couldn't be near her laptop...unless she wanted to fry its motherboard...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:38 pm

"All right then. Just don't starve, you. You're still young, and you need the nutrients." He started on the breakfast, seeming to be of the same grade as the rest of the food he was used to. No complaints, and a single "Quite good" came from him.
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:41 pm

She went red again, her heart racing again. He liked it. She knew she couldn't calm down with him around so she hurried off to her room, leaving her laptop open. She'd return once she could relax...was this the feeling called love that she'd seen in other girls? She could study all she wanted...but unless she experienced anything...it would always amount to nothing...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:44 pm

He finished the breakfast she'd made him, then sat down to the other side of the table, looking at the content of the laptop. It was all worked out quite professionally and he noticed things in the files that matched some of their own engineers in skill. "I admit, this all is quite the advanced stuff."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:48 pm

She sat down on her bed, her energy levels quite high. She gripped a metal rail next to her, and discharged a little, as she calmed down. "D-Do I love him? H-he praised me..." She kept a hold on the rail as her heart calmed down, to a normal beat. "...n-no one has ever praised me...not even father..." She sighed, releasing her grip. "I-I'm a grown woman...f-father should understand my needs...I want to lead a normal life...not holed up in this empty house..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:52 pm

He stood up again, wondering where she went. "Miss, where you at? Hope I didn't scare you off or anything."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:54 pm

She heard his voice, and her heart sped up again. She didn't say anything, trying to calm herself again. "E-Even his voice..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:59 pm

He walked up in the next corridor, looking around. Still no Dionaea. "Hope she didn't fall down some stairs or anything, could be days before I'd find her in this place."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:01 pm

She felt she could face him now, and shyly walked out of her room. "O-Over here..." She could see him looking for her...making her blush again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Alone   Time Alone - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Alone
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Assyria-
Jump to: