Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost wolf and memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Shade
Shade

Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:09 am

She stopped and laid back. "Life doesn't have to be boring, you can find something to do to make it fun." She then looked up at the sky and sighed feeling a little relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:16 am

"But there's nothing to DO!" She gave a sigh and rubbed her forehead. "I seriously cannot think of anything right now I could do, other then find some traveler nearby and just scare or play around with him."
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:18 am

"That sounds fun." She then closed her eyes. "We could find something to do in a city too."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:22 am

"What, are you out of your mind?" She bolted straight up. "Cities are the sickness of this world. They spread nothing but disease and their "progress", which does nothing but destroy places for you and me to live. There is no way I'll set foot in a city again ... Unless they have alcohol ... Or, something likewise that doesn't give headaches ... " She narrowed her eyes, looking at a tree. "Blasted side effects ... "
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:43 am

She giggled and sat up hugging Holo. "I'm glad you care about where I have to live too."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:47 am

She let it happen, just sitting there. "You've spent too much time amongst humans, I can see already. But not to worry. I guess spitting through a city, finding some things there couldn't hurt that much."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:10 pm

She looked at her and then shook her head. "If you don't want to go into a city we don't have to, and what do you mean I've been amongst them too much?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:36 pm

"You're taking too many of their habits as your own. The whole hugging. It's not what wolves do. Sleep together, against each other, sure, but hugging, we don't have."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:38 pm

She blinked and then let go before looking down. "Oh...you don't like me hugging you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:41 pm

"Well, I never said that, it's just not something I'm used to."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:54 pm

"I can stop if you want." She then looked at her again and stood up stretching.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:59 pm

"To be frank, I don't know what I want. This just seems to be ever stretching. It just. Goes on. There's no point in this life, if there's no goal in it. It's pointless."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:27 am

She shook her head. "Then let's find a goal? Make our pack bigger does that sound like a nice goal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost wolf and memories   Lost wolf and memories - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost wolf and memories
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7