Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncertain Fears

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Uncertain Fears - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:53 pm

As the power ran through it, at the head light started blinking up, as if an entire system restarted. The eyes lit up a bit, then faded to a low resonance glow and the sound of metal scraping against metal filled the hangar bay, as the head turned a bit to the left, more towards Dionaea.
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Startled, she stumbled backwards, falling down to the floor. She was a little more drained than she thought, as she had trouble standing back up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Draining the energy from her like a sponge draining water, it had gained enough energy to retain itself and keep running on low usage. Speech systems were still working, speakers somewhat rusty, but it worked all still fine. That was the good thing about it. He was made to endure a couple thousand years. The somewhat mechanical voice went through the whole hangar. "You .. found me .. after all then? The localisation program worked?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:12 pm

"L-localization p-program? S-so you're th-the one who got onto my computer?" She fell back down, weak-kneed. It took more out of her than she thought...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:17 pm

"It was the ... last energy I had left. I wrote the program and sent it to any technologically equal piece of hardware that could receive. Apparently your computer qualified. And I am really glad it did."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:18 pm

"Q-qualified? T-technologically equal?" She looked towards her laptop. That was a present from her father...it was equal to this thing?
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:21 pm

"I am sure you have many questions. It's been 200 years since I've seen anything alive out here. Not counting nature. Is there any way you can get help to lift these things off me? It would be either that or I'd have to be charged to full capacity."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:24 pm

She looked at it, dumbfounded. "I-I came alone...I...could probably ch-charge you..." she held up a hand, her other arm supporting her as she sat there. She played electricity between her fingers, demonstrating her ability.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:27 pm

"Ah, that indeed s a wonderful thing you have there. But do you think you have enough power to charge me entirely? Right now I am running on 6%. That's what you've managed to give me just now. Would you bear it to fill in the other 94%, too?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:30 pm

"I-I can try..." She'd never supplied that much power before...she wondered what the limit of her powers were...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:31 pm

"Do not push yourself too far. I am not very damaged, and I am not going anywhere. I'm quite certain, if you can get help, it would be a more practical option."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:37 pm

She nodded, and got up, a bit shaky on her feet. She leaned against it, and poured even more of her energy into it. She wasn't able to control her output, and it siphoned off alot of her remaining energy. She slumped to her knees, exhausted. "Th-there...th-that's...all...I have...I've... never really had...much practice...controlling...my power..." She looked at the figure, her eyes heavy with weariness.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:48 pm

The machine moved its fingers on its left arm, which was close to Dionaea. Then went further by moving the arm, first only half, then entirely. "Looks like I'm on 67% now. It's probably not enough to break out of this whole problematic situation, but it's worth a try. You may want to cover your ears and leave or a more secluded or safe place." The screeching of metal thundered through the hangar as the machine managed to get his hand under the engine like thing and started to push. Waiting until she'd found herself a rather safe-ish place to remain at, he rerouted all his power to the limbs, leaving none for speech, or any other non vital system. A lot of noise, ear deafening to humans, filled the hangar and the ruins, as the machine managed to actually free itself from its 200 year old prison. Slowly, it got up, standing up to its full size, a goof 5.5 meters tall, looking like a knight, with two swords attached to a compartment behind him, at his back. A lot of dirt and soil still was stuck at him, making him look no more pretty. He looked down at Dionaea. "You have done me a kindness, young lady, and I cannot thank you enough. Is there anything I can do for you to repay you?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:03 pm

She looked at it, having just enough strength to stay awake. She sat against the wall, to try and recharge.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:34 pm

It knelt next to her, towering over her. "I suggest we leave this ghastly place. I've been stuck here for 200 year, and I have a feeling you are i need of some fresh air."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:40 pm

She nodded slowly, smiling weakly. She didn't care about much at the moment, just getting her energy back. She brought the laptop to her side, looking at the figure.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:45 pm

He turned around, as a hatch opened, leading into the cabin it had on its back. "It's the cockpit they installed. It's meant for people to be able to control me, in case I would be hacked or such. It should keep you safe enough for travel. And any changes in the weather or such. Just climb aboard and I'll bring you to the nearest power plant. I think we both need to charge up properly." Still covered mostly in mud, it looked like hell, nowhere near the glory it once supposedly had. It was just like a giant mudman.
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:48 pm

She shook her head. "I-I'm out of energy...I-I can...barely move...I-I'm barely a-awake r-right now..." She found the energy to speak, albeit a bit slurred, but it was soon gone again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:50 pm

"You need to get in there, I'm sure you can. I cannot reach that far, and to carry you in my hands won't really be that gentle. Not considering the air friction."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:53 pm

She nodded, struggling to stand. When she was on her feet, she staggered like a drunkard, trying to hold her laptop as well as climb into the seat.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:07 pm

He waited for her, slow as she may be, climb in. The moment she sat down in the cockpits chair, then stood up and locked up the cabin, to prevent her from falling out. Making sure she was settled properly, he moved to the middle of the hangar, where the roof was most gone. He got one of the Blaster cannons it had been equipped with and pointed it upwards, in order to make the way free for them to leave the hangar at last. At least for him it would be a major relief. "Buckle up. May be a little rough."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:09 pm

She did so, making sure her laptop was safe.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:13 pm

He pointed the blaster upwards, and shot a clean hole through the roof, debris crashing down on him, only to actually clear some of the mud. Two brilliant blue wings appeared at the sides, as he stowed the blaster away and flew up with dazzling speed, soon a good 100 yards up in the sky. "I'll try to locate the nearest. Hopefully you'll get better by it."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:15 pm

She just sat there, eventually falling asleep. Recharging him put her at her limits. She'd never drained herself like this before, since her parents monitored and discouraged any use of her powers, for fear of her hurting someone.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:25 pm

The Lancelot flew as gentle he could, knowing what he carried was not as tough and resilient as he was. He silently went through the skies, staying above the clouds to prevent detection. Just in case it would be problematic. He made his way to the power plant of a small town. He would most likely remain unnoticed here. Landing softly behind it, his voice talked to the girl inside the cockpit. "We're here. IT's small but should provide enough for you for a good while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncertain Fears   Uncertain Fears - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncertain Fears
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Noricum-
Jump to: