Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:52 am

'As of what I heard, Illyria has always kept a proper balance in nature. To prevent overpopulation of the animals in this Sector and hunt enough so that people can be fed. Was I wrong in this?'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:53 am

"I guess...but it sometimes feels like we're forced to hunt."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:55 am

'Would you rather starve, then? Jobs are part of a person's life. You work to receive. And Illyrians hunt for the rest of the world to be maintained with meat and fur. And what not. It's quite the honorable profession, you know. Your hunting keeps a lot of people alive.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:01 pm

"I don't like hunting or hurting animals." She looked away. "And we used to not hunt them."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:07 pm

'Perhaps you didn't. But it has been happening for a very long time. How's the salad? Good enough?'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:09 pm

"It's good, thank you for purchasing it." She then looked down. "I guess you're right I mean I am only 120 years old so I'm still young and learning things. But also things seem like they passed by too quickly to me."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:25 pm

'Time passes as it does. What to some feel like a long time, are mere moments to others. You shouldn't worry about time passing too fast. You should focus more on doing what you want in the time you have available.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:28 pm

"So a long time." She finished her salad and looked to her. "Thank you again for the salad."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:06 pm

'It's good. I enjoy helping people. Even if they only are little things which I do for them. And hopefully in return they do things for others, and like that you keep it going.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:38 am

She nodded. "So what type of work do you do as a nun? The nuns for this town know a bit of healing magic but I think it's because they're of elven race."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:36 pm

'Mostly we are open to people of need. When anyone would need to talk or open themselves to us, we are available. We want to give everyone the same treatment and make them feel they all mean the same to us. No matter what their past may be.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:03 pm

"I see. so very similar to the nuns here." She then stretched and sat back in the chair she was sitting in.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:28 pm

'I suppose it is. But at any rate, I never really have belonged in it. I always have been an outsider, even within the church. I reckon it never changes, human nature. Discriminating as it is.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:25 pm

"Why do you think you don't belong with the nuns?" She tilt her head a bit curious now.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:06 pm

Kati bowed her head, thinking about her response, then looked at the girl. 'Well, I'm not exactly what you could call a child of God. I'm not of biological making, though I may look it. Appearances deceive people a lot. And for some reason they are mostly believed, as well.' She looked around her, people working and enjoying their breaks and such. 'Anything else you would have a direct need for? I'm sure we can get some water from somewhere.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:08 pm

"I can always go out to the forest and fetch water. But what do you mean you're not of biological making?" She blinked and sat up intrigued and curious.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:11 pm

'Well, this is something better not said in open public. I think best we would find a place other than here to discuss that. For now, I simply am not like, I dare say, any of the people around here, no matter the race.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:13 pm

"I see. We can go to my place if you want to discuss it there or we can just drop the topic."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:17 pm

'Whichever makes you more comfortable. I have no work for the coming 3.4 hours.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:21 pm

"I'm free for now, so we can go to my place if you want." She stood up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:46 pm

Kati stood up as well, making sure her robes would not uncover what was beneath, or what lacked to be beneath them. 'Lead the way to your place, then.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:53 pm

She nodded and lead Kati with her to her house. "So this is where I live." she stood in front of a large Victorian looking home.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:59 pm

'And you had an issue with money? I can hardly imagine that would be any problem for someone with this sort of an estate.' she inspected the entire mansion like building. It was in proper state and was in no way decaying heavily. Well maintained and looking good, she approved the building was one of the better ones she'd seen in her time.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:03 pm

"I put most the money I had to charity and maintaining this home." she opened the door. "so come on in."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:09 pm

Kati followed without any argument. She looked around as they walked through the halls and corridors, seeing the architecture perfectly made everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to Town
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Illyria-
Jump to: