Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:28 am

Ashelin awoke in the morning and looked around a bit to see if Holo had showed up. After waiting an hour she stood up and walked over to where she hid her items and got dressed before placing her bow over her shoulder. She walked out of the forest and back to her home in the town where she dropped off her bow and arrows and then went into town to buy food.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:33 am

Kati paid for the food she just purchased and walked out of the shop, back onto the main street. It wasn't as busy as you'd expect from the main street, but there were enough to keep the shops going. At least today that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:36 am

She walked towards a restaurant and bumped into the girl as she did stopping and looking to her. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:39 am

Kati made a little bow. 'It's quite all right. No harm was done. Are you all right yourself?' she knew she may look human, but fact remained she was made of mainly hard metals. She could knock people out with her physique.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:51 pm

She nodded. "Yeah I'm alright." Noticing how the girl was dressed she blinked. "Are you a nun?"

Last edited by Shade on Sun May 18, 2014 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:32 am

Kati gave a nod. 'Certainly am. Anything I can help you with?'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:45 am

She rubbed her shoulder a bit from having run into her as it was starting to swell. "I don't know. I've only seen nuns of this city before but they seem to tend more to the wild life than people or religion."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:48 am

'Ah, yes, that is because I am no nun from around here. I originate from Assyria. I remain in one of the Cathedrals there. I merely am here to observe and learn. Are you sure you are all right? Your shoulder seems to be bothering you a bit.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:49 am

She nodded a bit trying to cover up her pain. "Y..yeah I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:59 am

'There is no shame in admitting something. Especially if you are in pain. I am a nun, off all the people, I am one you can be honest to and I would not judge you for it. But if you are sure it is nothing, then nothing is what it is.' She looked over her shoulder, then back at the elf. 'My name is Kati. What may yours be?'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:04 am

"Ashelin." She offered her hand to her."nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:15 am

'Nice to meet you, Ashelin. What brings you here on the market? Doing some shopping, I'll assume?'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:16 am

She nodded and blushed a bit as her stomach growled "I haven't eaten in about a day."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:18 am

'Why that's no good at all. Should get something for you then. You have any money on you to buy things, or would it be helpful if the Church jumped in?'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:20 am

"I have a little money but not much." She then looked at the restaurant. "I don't know if i even have enough for food now."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:22 am

'Not to worry. The Church is all about helping others that are in need. At leas,t they pretend it, at least some of us truly believe in it. I do not have much to spend, but then again I do not require much. Pick what you want, but do stay within reasonable boundaries please. My treat this once.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:24 am

She was looking at the salads and then after a minute found one and picked it out. "Thank you Kati."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:28 am

Kati paid for the chosen salad and went with her to sit at a table. 'It's quite all right. Consider it an apology for crashing into you. Enjoy.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:29 am

She sat down and started to eat slowly. "May I ask what brings you here from Assyria?"
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:34 am

'Like I previously mentioned, I am here to study and learn. So far I have only been in two Sectors. Assyria, my, ehm, birthplace, and Umbria. I wanted to explore a bit, before I may return to an older way of life that I have. Something I would prefer not to go by again, but I may find myself forced to do so.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:37 am

She stopped eating and looked at her a bit confused. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:42 am

'Oh, you needn't worry. I just used to live in a certain manner, and it was not the friendliest. I wouldn't want to again, but I may need to. It's for the betterment of the world we live in, so I would sacrifice my own way of life for the others.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:43 am

"Why? Can't people better themselves?" She went back to eating her salad and then added a bit more dressing.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:46 am

'You may think that, but the world is filled with greed, hate, and malcontent. No matter how much you try to purge these things, they will always endure. the best we can do is helping those that are lured by it and being selfless. Sacrifice is the best thing to do, so the Church says it. But most high ranked people are just as greedy. Whether they spread the word of God or not.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:49 am

"I see..it seems like that's happening here a bit, we used to be about protecting the wild life but no we're hunting them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning to Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to Town
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Illyria-
Jump to: