Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolves for Trade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:34 am

He tried calming himself by ignoring the subject about love making.

"I think beds are just fine this way, just enough space for a good nights sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:37 am

"Just for you, sure enough, but you can't roll in them, you cannot curl up and make yourself comfortable. They are so pragmatic."
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:42 am

"Then let's ask for two double size beds next time, more space for you."

He tried looking for the potatoes that were left yesterday.

"I'm quite sure I left at least two here...."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:44 am

"Were there now? Most likely caught in the wind and sailed off to who knows where." She got up and walked back to her bed, trying to get back in her clothes.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:53 am

He looked at Holo.

"You didn't happen to eat them, did you now? I mean, no food just sails off."

He got up despite his head ache, knowing he has to get moving again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:58 am

"Well, considering you can put them in a boat and go down river, I do think it can sail off. Or by plane, it even flies off. am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:03 am

"No, you are not wrong, but as I recall I never put them into a boat or a plane, so I don't know how that would be possible."

He got into his clothes, knowing he needs new ones soon since these were wearing out.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:05 am

"Well, you never know what happens during the night~." She finally got back in her clothes, with the modest amount of stress and laid on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. "So what is the next place we'll go to?"
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:19 am

"I was going to eat those potatoes you know...."

He sighed in disappointment.

"Anyway, we better start heading for the next town, find some more information there."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:46 am

"You, should start by getting back there in the bed. I may not that easily get drunk but you are still a beginner. You do get drunk easily. Which is why you have a headache right now. Do not act like it's not there. I see it all."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:59 am

"I'm... just fine..."

He fell into bed again.

"All right, but just for an hour or two."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:02 am

"Surely. Just rest you, take a nap, painkillers. Seems to help, most of the time." She got up and left the room, apparently giving him some space.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:05 am

"Thanks for the advice..."

He fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:08 am

Not long after she'd left, Holo returned to the room with another bowl of potatoes, along with a can of water and some towels. She put the bowl and can down near his bed, for him to have once he would wake up, then she walked to the shower, undoing herself from the bothering clothes and stepping under the warm water. She hadn't had one of these in a couple hundred years, and her tail sure needed the treatment.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:04 am

He noticed a familiar scent in his nose, but was too tired to open his eyes. He tried smelling what exactly it was.

"Hmm... Potatoes?"

He also heard someone use the shower, he assumed it was Holo, because who else would it be?

As he reached for the night table next to his bed, he hit the water can, grabbed it and drank it. Then he fell back to bed, feeling a little better than before.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:11 am

Holo washed her tail thoroughly, grooming her hand through the fur. She enjoyed caressing herself and taking good care of her body. She kept in form by sporting as much she could in the forest, but was possibly unable to do so here, so she would just do what she could wile they would be outside. Almost did she slip her hand elsewhere, but she remembered she was in the presence of others, not to mention Raymon was paying for this, so possibly the water bill, too. She got a towel after shutting the shower off and wrapped it around her, loving how the soft fabric embraced her, then shook the water of and out of her tail and hair like a dog would. "I do hope my tail won't turn all fluffy again."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:19 am

He heard she was done with showering, but wanted to stay in bed for now. He didn't want his head ache to get worse than it is.

He tried reaching out again, trying to find more water, but found the bowl of potatoes instead.

"Mmm... delicious potatoes, I've missed you so much."

He ate 2 of them, feeling better as he did.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:22 am

Holo came back in the room, walking past him as if he wasn't there and dropped on her bed, curling up. She kept her hands on her tail and her hair was flowing like a mantle over her back and the mattress. She kept silent, but was in fact craving for something. Something she hadn't ever had. And by the looks of it wouldn't have either.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:57 pm

He tried to open his eyes a little just to greet her.

"Hey, thanks for those potatoes and the water, really helped me with the head ache."

"Sometimes it's good to have a partner it seems."

He laughed a little, and tried to rise from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:35 pm

She looked over her shoulder at him. "It's quite fine. I did take those potatoes, did I not?" She laid back and pressed the towel closer against her skin.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:43 pm

"So, it was you? Well, it does not matter, you could have taken them anyway, I was just being my hungry self in the morning."

He hands one of the potatoes to her.

"Here, I know you want them."

He smiled a little while giving it to her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:47 pm

She looked at it, then reached over to get it. It almost dropped but she managed to still grab it. Lying herself back on her bed she bit down into the potato, oddly silent.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:24 am

"Why so silent? I'm not mad at you for taking the potatoes you know?"

He tried cheering her.

"It's all good, besides you helped me too with this head ache. That's a plus too."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:37 am

She looked over. "Well well, the Raymon is worried. It's fine, I just remembered something not so nice a memory. I'm ok." She turned back, her back towards him working away a tear as she turned around.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:42 am

"You know, sometimes talking can help sort out problems."

He slowly stood up to head for the door.

"But sometimes, it's too hard to talk about it, and pressuring will only bring trouble."

"I'll go out to get some more water, do you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves for Trade
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Illyria-
Jump to: