Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolves for Trade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:43 am

She still had the potato in her hands. "Thanks, I'm fine. I got what I need right now."
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:18 am

I didn't take long for him to find the water he needed, and he took some extra just in case.

He also came across the same man that he had got the information on the pieces, but this time, the man was more excited about Raymon, asking where did he find the pieces, and was offering a lot of gold for the info.

"Thanks but no thanks, I'll keep the info to myself."

As they separated and he started heading to the inn, he whispered to himself.

"What a strange man."

As he entered the room, he said.

"We better leave the town and head for the next one."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:21 am

"You sure are in a hurry, I must say. What is on your tail, some spies or such?" She got up, being dressed properly again and rubbed her head, the potato still lying on bed.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:19 am

"It's just that, I get this weird feeling from the guy I got the info earlier, we better just keep moving."

He noticed the potato, still lying on the bed.

"Aren't you going to eat that? I said it's fine if you do."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:30 am

"I don't feel like it. And your person. Maybe I can have a little chat with him. I have my ways to scratch information out of people."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:15 pm

His face went blank when she said that.

"But of cource, why didn't I think of this earlier?"

"If you could do that, we could get even more info on those things outta him, and see who or what he is working for."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:34 pm

"I can tell when he's lying. I can tell when people are lying, always. But not as far as what they are lying about or what they are keeping from me. I'll have a talk with him in a couple minutes."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:06 am

"Ok, sounds like a plan. He can be found in the market area, or if not there, the library. He almost always seems to be reading something too, maybe to act innocent."

He also explained Holo what the man should look like, so it's easier for her to find him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:23 am

Holo got her clothes proper and went down to the library. She had a cap over her head and kept her tail under the skirt, as thin as she could keep it. She'd use them for intimidation's sake, if it were necessary.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:30 pm

The man sat in the library, anxious about his findings.

"Oh I have to get that man to talk, no matter the cost... The bosses are going to pay me well if I do."

"I just can't spend anymore time in this damn library, the place disgusts me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Holo sat down next to him, her cap covering just enough to remain anonymous. "And who may these bosses be." She asked him straightforward, no false pretensions, and definitely no introducing.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:46 pm

He almost jumped out of his chair as he was frightened by her arrival.

"And who might you be miss? I have no business with you as far as I know, so you may as well leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:48 pm

"Oh but I have business with you. So you might want to consider helping me before I get angry. And then the only thing they're gonna hope for is they have insurance for this place." She played her cards on the mans fear. Considering he was winning information for his "bosses", whoever they were, they paid him. But the right amount of fear, and money turns into something worthless.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:50 pm

"This... place... is... none of my concern..."

He was starting to sweat, thinking what kind of trouble he might get into.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:56 pm

"Oh, it isn't. That would just be the collateral damage. It's yourself you would have to be concerned about. Until, that moment off course. After that, I doubt you could care any less. So, who's these bosses of yours? Anyone I want to know?"
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:41 pm

"My... self?"

He knew he could not get out of the situation, but he has to try.

"Umm... Could we talk about this later miss, I'm kind of in a hurry... And what bosses are you talking about, I never said anything about any bosses."

He was trying to laugh and slowly move towards the nearest door.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:52 pm

She slammed the door, her cap falling back, revealing her ears. "Listen chap, I couldn't give a single rats ass about this place or your pathetic excuse of a life. You're telling me what I want to know, now, or I'll teach you a word or two about pain, they don't teach you in class. And something money sure won't cover. I've never seen someone pay for a new leg or a new head." Her face practically read thunderstorm, as she looked straight at him, smaller and thinner then he was, yet surprisingly intimidating despite the physical disadvantages.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:55 pm

"All right, all right!!"

He was crying and shouting at the same time.

"But please don't hurt me!!"

"I work for a couple of Umbrian warlords, they have some kind of plans for everyone."

"That's all I know I swear, I just wanted to help them, that's all."

He fell unconscious from the fear, he was quite a weak man.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:28 pm

With a bit of a content smile, she grabbed him and dragged him into the room, leaving him in the door opening, falling on her bed looking up at the ceiling, displaying massive amounts of arrogance and self content.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:21 pm

As Raymon walked back to the inn, he imidietly noticed the man in the doorway.

"What, what.... Why did you take him here??"

He was quite shocked, knowing this might get them both into trouble.

"I thought you were going to ask a few questions, but now he is unconscious at our door step, could you explain that?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:46 pm

She looked over to him. "Well it's not my fault he's unconscious. He's weak, that's all. Doesn't respond well to threats. Oh, and I don't think he's potty trained, either. At least, clearly he's not. He said some Umbrian warlords were after the info. So we'd probably do best not to uncover more to him then we already have."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:07 pm

"Umbrian warlords?!"

Raymon started thinking of ways to get out of this.

"We need to leave the town immediately, no point in staying here if we get Umbrian warlords on us. And since he's still unconscious."

He turned away from the man, he smelled terrible.

"He won't pick our trail anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:09 pm

"You suggest running? Tag our tail between our legs and run? They're Umbrian, quite the distance away you know. Not sure if you have noticed, but it would take a good couple of weeks before they would come here. First they would have to notice he wasn't contacting them. Then they would have to discuss i it even was worth finding him, and if so, THEN they would decide to come here, which would be a week long journey from the Umbrian border. If that still exists off course." She was entirely oblivious to the existence of technology, such as phones and the Gate entirely.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:36 pm

"Yes, I do suggest running. Even though Umbria is a closed off sector nowadays, it doesn't mean they couldn't find out anout this quickly."

He started to sweat a little, thinking of the consequences.

"We better start moving tomorrow though, they won't catch us by then, and maybe, just maybe, we'll get info outta this guy."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:48 pm

She looked at him, somewhat baffled that he was serious, then fell back on bed, with a sigh. "Fine, I'll have him talk when he wakes up. If he wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves for Trade
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Illyria-
Jump to: