Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Timeless Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dawn353
Dawn353

The Timeless Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:08 pm

"I don't, and I don't know if that's their goal, but from the data I'm gathering, that's my guess..."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:11 pm

'Wouldn't it then be your duty to make sure they don't get to that? Surely you can prevent a great deal by stopping your research right now. Or maybe you need something to pursuade you, what it is like to be in a war? I'd show you the recordings.'
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:12 pm

"If I stopped, they wouldn't like it, and would probably kill me for refusing to finish, because I know what they're up to." She looked at the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:15 pm

'But how would they continue your work? They need you to do it, after all. Plus I have a mandate to protect people as well as the Gate. They would have to get passed me in order to get to you first. And you know what I have been programmed for. Not to mention your power can protect yourself, too.'
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:18 pm

"I was taught...to restrain my power." She looked away. "Now that I've met you...I don't know what to do now..."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:23 pm

'Every new experience is a path you have the option of walking or not. One must chose their own path and find salvation. They taught me this in church. Personally, it helps me as much as a squirrel would, but perhaps it is of more meaning to you. If you truly find this to be something you want to do then you must do it. But if not, then you shouldn't. If you do, though, I must warn you, I am forced to take action against you.'
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:34 pm

"I see..." She shut down her laptop, sitting down next to it.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:37 pm

'I will not force you to take a decision now, but you should know I can trace the laptop. And seen my military programs, which they did not save money on, I'm certain to find it. Either way you go, you will have enemies. The choice is now, which side will you be on.'
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:38 pm

"I...don't know. Would you really protect me?"
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:43 pm

'If you would request it of me, then I cannot say no. We all are children of this God figure, are we not? You shouldn't be as afraid of them. More should you be thinking of the things you would prevent by doing this. your life is not worth more than those of the many people that would be at risk if it would indeed be turned into a weapon. And neither is mine. That doesn't mean you must choose the side I'm at. but it is something you must consider.'
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:45 pm

"I've...never really made a decision like this in my life..." She held her laptop close to her chest, looking like a frightened child.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:58 pm

'For everything you must cross the path once.' She got up and tested out the leg systems. She walked a bit weird at first, then adjusted and got it down quite well. 'You cannot escape that choice. When you do not make one, then I will assume you choose their side. but you have the time still, until you have your work finished, to decide.'
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:59 pm

She didn't reply, silent. What had she gotten herself into now?
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:03 pm

'What say you to going outside again, so you can take your own time to think of things? I will not put pressure on you when it is not needed.' She opened the door back to the room they were in before.
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:04 pm

She nodded slowly, getting up and silently walked out into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:02 am

Kati got her robes on again, looking like any regular woman once more and closed the doors behind herself, after Dionaea left. she washed her face and any marks that she had just been tampered with, then made her way elsewhere, to give Dionaea some time on her own. She would find some place to find a bit of quiet so she could reprocess everything now that she worked on full capacity again. Illyrian Forest sounded good right about now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Timeless Park   The Timeless Park - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Timeless Park
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3