Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Market

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Open Market - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:15 pm

"Ughh... Human intestines... I've seen enough for my liking."

Then man shook his head.

"But I'll take the chance, for just this once. You're right about how nothing can be learned if left behind."

"Now I just need to find a place to study them in, take a little vacation from trading for a while... Learn a thing or two..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:17 pm

"What better place to study them, then i their natural habitat? Let's get them back to that cave and see what they are about. I want to know about them, too."
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:19 pm

"Oh now you suddenly want to tag along? It's fine though, I could use the company."

"Anyway, the cave is just this way, shouldn't be too far, just west of here."

He went back to his cart, loaded the pieces on it, and started walking calmly, whistling while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:23 pm

She stood on one of the wheels, then got herself into the cart and looked at the back of his head. "My name's Serena. I study biology and healthcare. I want to be a nurse soon, so I can help people. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:28 pm

The man turned his head towards her.

"Name's Raymon, I've been a trader since I was born. My mother died a few years back, I have to carry her legacy of good trading."

"And maybe, just maybe, one day have all the free time to do what I have always wanted."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:30 pm

"I'm sorry to hear. I lost my mum, too. But what is this, what you've always wanted?"
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:32 pm

"Just some random things, I never have the time or the money to do anything. Maybe these little pieces will be my saviour to my problems with money?"

The man sighed.

"I don't own money to anyone, it's just that trading doesn't bring in that much."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:36 pm

"But what is it that you really want to do then? Surely you can make some good profit from selling everything, to then do what you wanted. Right?"
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:40 pm

The mans head rose to look at the blue sky. He spread his arms out and answered.

"I have always dreamed of owning a large house, and see the big city buildings as they touch the skies."

"I want to live care free of problems, and see what this world has to offer to it's people."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:46 pm

"So how did you end up as a peddler then? I mean, it more or less counters what you want, right?"
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:49 pm

"Well, my mother never had any money, since my father died when I was born. There really wasn't much for her to do but trading, that's all she could've ever done. And since she was a trader, I never got to school and get a good education."

He looked at her with a small smile.

"But then again, the job itself teaches much better than sitting in a class room, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:54 pm

"Well you learn while you go, so. But I am learning myself, I go to college. Maybe you could talk to my dad, ask him if you could stay with him. You could teach him about the trading and he could do something in return, like give you a temporary place to stay while you learn for something. A new occupation. Just try."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:56 pm

"That could work, I need a house for myself anyway if I'm gonna be stuck with these pieces for longer periods of time. Shacks built next to caves really can't cut it, you know?"

"All you need to do is keep these as a secret, I don't want anyone to find out, yet..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:03 pm

"Well, you won't have anyone hear it from me. Just do what you want. That's what matters. Is that the cave?" She pointed at a cave near the end of the road, for as far as the road was visible.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:05 pm

"Yup, that's it."

"We better be a little more careful when closing in on it, never know what it might hold inside it..."

The mans hands started to shake a little.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:09 pm

"I'm sure it's nothing dangerous. Otherwise we'd have noticed it by now. If it were to be a angry mama alien, it would have done some damage already. That's mother instinct. And anything else wouldn't really be that dnagerous. Not that I can think of, at least."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:11 pm

"Yeah, your right."

As they aproached the cave entrance, the pieces started humming again.

"Hear that? That's the same sound they made when I first found them inside."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:13 pm

"Maybe it's best to just toss them back inside and go back. I can't stay too long away, either. I'm not really that equipped for a several day exploration, either."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:16 pm

The man answered with a slightly scared voice tone.

"I'm just going to go put them on the ground, no use throwing them, they might break."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm

"They just tore you to the ground and didn't do anything. I truly doubt they will break from being thrown into a cave. Honestly."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:20 pm

"Yeah, better start heading home from here."

He threw them inside and started walking back to his cart, not looking back.

"I'll need to come back with a lot more food if I am to study these strange things, the gold I've got should be just enough for the food I need."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:24 pm

"I heard the Illyrian Forests are a good provider of food. Maybe you can take a look there, find some good things to trade. Who knows, maybe they actually like the things you have more than the people here do."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:27 pm

He started thinking with a low tone.

"Hmmm..."

"It'd only take a few minutes to reach the forest... And the town is not far from there..."

He raised his head finally to speak clearly.

"Well, I'll see you later then, can you give me the adress of your home so I can report on the findings? That is, if you're still interested."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:35 pm

"You've never been here before, have you? Illyria is an entirely other sector. It's to the west. Nature reserve, they call it. It's not exactly around the corner, but it's worth looking at it. I always wanted to go there. Maybe I will. Eventually I could transfer there. But I'll have to go to Boihaemun first, for the full medical education."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:40 pm

"Oh I've been there, a few times, but I have poor memory of the roads there."

"The reason I rarely venture there is because it's not that big of a trading sector, and I don't have contacts on the inside."

"But who knows, maybe I'll find something really interesting this trip."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Market
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Assyria-
Jump to: