Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolves for Trade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:12 pm

"Well... Thank you."

The man turned away and blushed a little more.

"Are the clothes any good?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:16 pm

"Annoying, but they are fine. I make all look good after all. Do you not agree they look rather good on me?" She patted the sleeve, dusting it off a bit. "However it itches."
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:19 pm

"Yes, they seem to fit you quite well. I have no idea why they itch though, never do for me."

The man turned his gaze towards the forest they are heading.

"So this forest of yours, do people live there, or do you know of any other forests nearby? I'm looking for people who know about history, and that could mean you too. But I think the thing I'm looking for predates even you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:26 pm

"Something interesting? It sounds to me that you have found something of ancient times. Or possibly you have given meaning to it without any good reason and solely try to romanticise the items. There is indeed a town nearby the forest. It is home to the hunters that follow me many times. It is a cat and mouse game for me. Speaking of which, I still have someone waiting in the forest who wanted to be my friend, but I do rather stay on a simple voyage with just the two of us." She sat up on her knees, and her belly and chest towards him to look over to the trees. "She is most bothersome but brave in some foolish way."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:32 pm

"Yes, there are these little things I found, they look ancient and I have never seen them before. I'll try and find some library or something, to look up if history has anything about them."

"If the forests truly is full of hunters... I have no need to go there, though some food would be nice, I'm sure it's filled with all kinds of food."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:36 pm

"Lots of weed, mushrooms and such things. And you need not worry about food, for I am Holo the Wise Wolf. I know how to obtain food. I am here with you on a venture and I will pay for my own expenses. Eventually."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:40 pm

"Well, if you say so. Let's do a quick run through the forest, then continue on to other towns."

The man was disappointed that his first day of searching wouldn't bring any good, but then he remembered his mothers words: "Good things come to those who wait."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:50 pm

"The town should be doable, too. You may actually make some profit from it, after all, you are a peddler, are you not? Then you should always try new things and give it a try." She sat back on the seat on the front of the cart and got her tail to groom it a bit again.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:11 pm

"Hmm... Yes you're right. Let's head for the town, I'll sell the stuff in the cart, and at the same time try to look for any clues on history about the things I have..."

"Which way is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:16 pm

"So you still possess the items?" She leaned back, stretching a bit. She didn't feel much for returning to the town, especially since she knew the fact that she would most likely meet osme whom she knew. Either furs or hunters.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:20 pm

"No, I do not at the moment. I placed them in where I found them, and am now searching for clues about them so that I may later return to study them myself."

The man noticed she was uncomfortable about something.

"Is the town making you nervous or something? We can always go look for another one, if this one is not worth the time."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:26 pm

"It is of no matter. We need food after all and I do have gotten a craving for alcohol. I'm hungry, too, for that matter." She bent over and inspected the contents of the cart again in the hope to maybe find something, as her tail wagged a bit playfully around, almost blocking Raymon's vision of the road.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:45 pm

"Hey... get... that... tail..."

He tried looking over the tail, but it was moving too much to see through it. He stopped for a second to let her do what she was doing.

"I never was much into alcohol, makes your thoughts all blurry... But your right, we need food and that town is the closest place we can get it at the moment. Just cover your ears and tail, I'm sure no one will recognise you then."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:49 pm

She got out again and sat with her back to the front of the cart at the seat, looking at him. "Such a bother. You truly are asking much." She sat straight and put a cap over her ears and held her tail in her hand, so she could hide it under her skirt when they got close.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:55 pm

"This is just temporary, you don't want to get spotted yourself would you?"

"And if they found out who you are, we'd both get into trouble probably."

The man smiled to her, then concentrated on the road again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:57 pm

"But it does not mean I am to like this. It makes me feel degenerate, less then that I am." She clapped with her hands loudly. "They have flees."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:00 pm

"If that is what you feel, we're going to have a tough time in cities and towns. Outside of them though, you can dress as you see fit."

"And how could they have fleas, the last I checked, they were fine..."

The man was puzzled about the condition of his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:03 pm

"How should I know? You're the one whose cart this is. Or perhaps it is because of my presence. At any rate, I am going to be in need of a bath. I do hope you can arrange this when we get at the inn in that town."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:06 pm

"Oh yea, I forgot canines carry fleas quite regularly... And don't worry about the inns, I can always find a way with the inn keepers, they're quite easy to bargain with."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Holo closed her eyes and lowered her head, grooming her tail, then put it under the clothing as they reached the outpost of the town. "I think it would be best you do the talking. I do not like these people."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:31 pm

"Sure thing."

He greeted the gatekeepers friendly, saying the woman next to her is not much of a talker, and prefers to keep to herself. The guards let them in without further questioning.

"First let's go book the inn, then let's see about finding buyer for these furs in my cart. And info on those things I found..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Holo kept silent the entire trip through the gates and towards the inn. It almost seemed like they were a couple fighting, and she gave him the silent treatment. It did not matter to her. She stayed in the room, while Raymon would try to sell the furs.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:45 pm

As Raymon got back from his trip around town, he was thinking to himself: "Those furs sold really well... Really well indeed... And that one man was quite interested in my questions about those pieces..."

As he he entered the room, he noticed Holo was bored.

"So, hungry or thirsty? I got a good amount of money, we can go grab a good meal now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:50 pm

"I demand you get me alcohol. It is the least you could do for making your furs have the scent they have. And potatoes with goat cheese. Warm potatoes." She fell back on the bed, throwing her clothes in the middle of the ground. "Such is the freedom of Holo the Wise Wolf. Locked in a room. They must thing I am your slave or such, or worse."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:04 pm

"I don't think they think that way, the villagers around here seem really friendly."

"So, warm potatoes with goat cheese and alcohol... Not that hard to get. I'll be right back."

He was surprised how fast he could find all the food, the villagers helped him a lot. As he opened the door, he immediately said.

"Now, don't eat everything, these are mine too..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves for Trade
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Illyria-
Jump to: