Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolves for Trade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:45 am

Holo wandered around in the same forest that somewhere the elf was trying to survive at. She respected her determination but also thought of it as foolish blindness. She reached the wheatfield east of the forest. It wasn't large, maybe an acre tops. But it was enough to play around in when she felt like it. Falling into the yellow field, she looked up at the sky, feeling the wheat scratch at her skin. She closed her eyes, losing track of time and dozing off a bit, rolling more downhill as she went.
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:50 am

The man was walking down the road peacefully, trying to eye the forest Serena mentioned.

"It has to be around here somewhere..."

"It can't be that much farther down, I've been walking for several hours now. It has to be here..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:57 am

She heard a cart with a driver and stuck her head up from the wheat, like a little kitten that just heard the word "food". Seeing a person at the bottom of the wheatfield, with a cart behind him, she went closer to inspect. Then, at that moment, as she was a couple yards away, she caught a familiar scent from the wagon. She sneaked up behind it and slipped in, finding herself between several furs and a handful of wheatplants. She grabbed a few of the furs and wrapped herself in them, as if it was a blanket, and proceeded with her nap. Finally she had found her ticket out.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:08 am

The man heard some rumbling in the back of the cart, not sure how to react.

"Maybe it's just the rocks banging against the wheels, but I still better check it out..." then man thought out loud.

He flipped the blanket covering his merchandise to find a woman sleeping in the furs.

"What the... Who are you, and what are you doing in my cart?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:10 am

She mauled a bit at his mouth a couple times to finally get there and put a finger on it, signaling him to be silent, then got her arm back in and scratched along another fur, so far hiding her nudity beneath.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:13 am

"Didn't you hear me, who are you?"

The man was a bit shocked that she was just calmly sleeping there.

"You can't just freeload on my cart, I have business to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:15 am

She groaned a bit, then turned around. "So take care of your business while I'm not bothering you back here. Or when you need the cart I'll go out to take a little walk and stretch my legs. Solutions everywhere."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:19 am

"But at least tell me your name, it's awkward to move people around and not knowing the slightest bit about them."

"And if you mention chances, I could always dump you off the cart you know."

The man was confused and frightened at the same time, not knowing what to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:22 am

"Dump me off the cart? Is that how females are treated around in your towns and cities? That is most worrying, if I do say so. And my name is Holo. Or you can refer to me as Holo the Wise Wolf. Whichever you prefer." She played a tad bit with her ears and then swung her tail around her, revealing it to not be part of the furs in the cart.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:25 am

"That... tail... and the ears... Those are fake, right? And what's with the name 'Wise Wolf'? You don't look like a wolf to me..."

The man was scared of her, of what she might do if he let his guard down.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:29 am

Holo looked up at him, straight in his eyes. "Do I look like a fake to you? This tail, my chance so happens to be the most marvelous one you'll find in the whole region here. Whole Sector, possibly." Her look was more or less destructive. If they could kill, the guy would most likely have died, been burned, hanged, decapitated and then scattered overseas by now.

Holo's look:
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:34 am

"I... I..."

The man was shocked about the response of the woman. Never had he seen such a woman with such a fierce will.

"Fine, you can stay for now... Just don't cause any trouble OK?"

The man sighed and asked.

"Where are you headed then? Might as well take you there on the way."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:49 am

"How dare you insinuate I would cause trouble. I am Holo the Wise Wolf. I know when my presence is wanted and when it is better not to be around. Unfortunately you're stuck with me. You see I live in the wheat. Since there is only so much wheat around here, I cannot leave. Yet thanks to this little bundle of joy." She held up the wheat found in his cart. "I can go where this goes. So I'll join you on your ventures, wherever they may lead you. I always wanted to go on a trip anyway." She got up, and stretched out, her body revealing itself entirely. Her hair had the same color as her ears and tail did, and seemed to be under the same great care. Her skin was somewhat pale and she looked the age of a 16 year-old. She then looked at the guy. "Anything caught your gaze?"
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:54 am

"Uhmm... Nothing as of now...."

The man turned his head away and blushed.

"Anyway... Names Raymon Oak, you can come along for now, I'll need someone to keep me company."

He took a bit of wheat in his hand as he was walking to the front of the cart again.

"So this wheat, if I were to destroy it somehow, would you be hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:21 am

"Should it be burned, thrashed or mixed with the soil, I will most likely disapear. Other than that, you should be free to do with it what you wish. Just remember I am within the wheat. Where it goes, I go. So to speak. Or at least rather closeby. And as long I am near the wheat, the wheat will not wither either. We keep each other alive, you might say." She stayed in the back, lying down again within the furs.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:23 am

"Hmm... I see."

He took some leather and a piece of rope out of his pocket, and made a little bag from them.

"So, if I were to put wheat grain into something like this, you could carry it around and move freely?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:26 am

"I could indeed. But a voyage is best enjoyed when in company of others. So even if you give me a bag with wheat, I would still be here."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:42 am

"Well, bummer."

He tossed the small bag into the cart, and continued on with his trip.

"So, if you're called 'Wise Wolf' why aren't you, like, a wolf? I never thought to see a wolf posing as a female, and I've seen some crazy stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:44 am

She presented herself like a model. "Does this appearance not appeal to you? It's more to prevent people from running away. My wolf form, which I can after all take, is rather a tad, intimidating, if you will." She buried herself in the cart again, trying to find things she might be able to use or anything.
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:49 am

"I never said it didn't appeal to me. It's just that..." He let out a long sigh "Travelling around with a female with ears and a tail might give a bad first impression to people. Also, I would prefer not to see the wolf form if it's real, I'm scared of wolves myself."

He turned his head around.

"Also try not to thrash the stuff back there, I need the money from them."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:59 am

"So you had rather I were something demonic? Maybe that's a better way of making trades? If you think my looks scare people away then, by all means, I can get clothes, I suppose. But I do not have any money on me."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:05 am

"I should have some clothes in the cart, just look for them. We can get more clothes once we reach a nearby town."

The man started whistling, only to stop to ask

"By the way, you don't happen to know if there would be a forest near here? I heard good people live there, and that I could find more food for myself there too."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:08 am

"If you would be as perceptive, as you are cute, you would have seen by a long time already that at your right there is a forest. It's where I've been stuck for quite a while now."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:12 am

The man looks to his right, and sees the forest in the distance

*Face slap*

"Well, we better start heading there, how well do you know the forest? You could guide me once we get there."

The man was embarrassed that he had missed the forest even though it was right there.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:23 pm

"I've lived there for a good 300 years, more or less. I think you can state I know my way around there, yes." She got out of the back of the cart and sat next to him at the front, wearing clothes of his, and looking at him. "You look most cute when you blush."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolves for Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves for Trade   Wolves for Trade Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves for Trade
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Illyria-
Jump to: