Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Market

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Open Market - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:44 pm

"Who knows. But let's head back first. I think I have dinner coming up soon. Plus, I should try to learn more, still. I have a test coming up in a few days."
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:47 pm

"Yeah, let's."

The man started whistling again, but stopped to ask

"Does your father make good food? I'm starving, and I don't have the best of table manners, but I'll try to behave myself."

"Also, that test, maybe I could help you with it? You learn a thing or two while travelling the sectors."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:49 pm

"Well, my father lives in Colchis. If, you'd have to go all the way there. As for my test, I don't think you learn much about the contents and uses of blood, as well as all the sorts of different veins and their composition."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:01 pm

"Well, you lost me on the uses of blood."

The man sighed

"But anyway, I quess walking for food isn't that bad if you consider it's good, but I'll need something really soon, I haven't eaten well in days."

His stomach heard his words, and let out a loud growl.

"Thinking about food sure brings discomfort at times like these..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:03 pm

"I can see if I have something on spare for you. But I can't really do much, I have a roommate who is really against new people. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:06 pm

"Thanks, the food will be just enough for me to reach the town."

"I'll try and barter a good inn bed and some decent food, the owner is really soft for chocolate, so with a few well placed deals, I could be done for the day."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:50 pm

"All right then." They went the way back and had dinner at Serena's place, with the grouchy approval of her roommate. Not long after, Serena walked her guest outside. "So, where will you go first? Illyria? If so, send me a souvenir sometime."
Back to top Go down
TheBoos2569
TheBoos2569

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:56 pm

"Yes, Illyria is my main target at the moment. I need supplies to study the pieces more carefully, and if your hunch is correct, I might just find some kind of expert on them."

"Thanks for giving me food for the day, appriciated. I'll be sure to send you something from Illyria, so you know where you will be heading in the future."

The man says his goodbyes, and walks off, towards Illyria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Market   Open Market - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Market
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Assyria-
Jump to: