Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn353
Dawn353

New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Showing him the sights, she seemed her happiest in years. She pointed out place after place, care slipping away from her as she enjoyed being with someone.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Odessa saw an entire new side of the world that he'd fought for so long. He'd always seen them as just people who didn't care, people who lived their lives, ruining what they were given, yet when touring with Dionaea through the city, he saw an entirely different civilization. People helping each other, people working together, or for one another. And marvelous things being made. Every place Dionaea took him, he saw something new. He learned more then he had in the past year, in just a single day. "I can understand why you wanted to go here, it really does look great, and there's so much to do."
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:56 pm

She nodded, blushing. She was avoiding the spots where couples hung out...to avoid coming off as needy...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:02 pm

He watched as they walked passed a bar looking thing, where a lot of people were. "Why not try out that place? Seems like they're having fun there."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:08 pm

She stopped, blushing. "Th-that's a place...where c-couples...hang out...y-you know...o-on...dates..." She fiddled with her fingers again, trying not to show her powers in public.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:19 pm

"Couples? Dates? What does that place have to do with anything related to dates or couples?" He had the other meanings of both words in mind, dates referring to time dates, and couples referring to power couplings or such things.
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:21 pm

"P-people...who..." She couldn't say it...not aloud, but she had to explain it. "...love each other...h-hang out...at these places..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:22 pm

He looked at her, confused, as if she'd just spoken in some alien language to him. "Love? What is that, something else eatable, or?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:25 pm

She blushed. Although his reply was laughable, she couldn't find it to laugh at him. "N-no...it's...how someone feels about someone else...like me right now...about...you." She covered her face as she admitted it. It was bound to happen... "P-people like me...who...have feelings for someone...and that person...h-hang out there..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:28 pm

"So it's a feeling. But what does that describe? I mean to say, I know how respect is, and how hate is. Respect is when you accept a person who he is, no matter what. You accept his or her choices and you do not judge them according to those. Whereas hate is more or less the other side, it makes a person want to kill someone, out of disrespect and the will to hurt them. I'm just not quite sure where this love fits in, then."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:33 pm

She walked up to him, taking his hand, placing it against her chest. "F-feel that? M-my heart races when I'm with you...makes my power...flow faster..." Her heart was indeed racing. "...it's how I felt this morning...when you came downstairs...it's why I had to go to my room to calm myself..." She closed her eyes, still holding his hand. "...th-that's love...at least how it manifests for me." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:37 pm

"I'm sorry, but I still don't quite understand the concept of it. Or rather, the meaning." He was plain ignorant of the entire feelings, since they were never taught it, and the natural urges were suppressed by medication.
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:40 pm

She took her chances, and kissed him on the lips. "Wh-whether you know it or not...i-it's how I feel...I understand..." She turned away from him, blushing. "...if you don't feel the same for me...no one has...not even my father..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:43 pm

He turned her back around. "Please don't take my inability for unwillingness. I don't understand any of this, nor what you just did. It had a good feeling about it, true, but I cannot understand it. I think what's best, you simply explain this. Take your time to think of a good explanation. Maybe then I can confirm, if I do have the same feelings, which you claim to have, or if I don't."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:47 pm

"Why would you...? You only met me last night...but you praised my mechanical skills...you...weren't afraid of my electricity...you...made me feel wanted...needed even..." She pulled away from him. "It's...probably just nothing...all of this..." She started towards the park, where she'd always felt at home.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:53 pm

He gave a short sigh, then followed her to the park. "You have me wrong. I feel something, undescribable as it may be. I think we both need to confirm, if it indeed is this what you say it is. Not just to know if it's something to work on, but so we can work this out. Something has you upset now, and that's something I did not intend for."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:58 pm

She sat down. "It's...I've never felt this way about anyone before...then you come along...you make my heart race...and I have to leave the room to calm down...I've seen other women walk through this park, hand in hand with their lover..." She was explaining it as best she could, even she was inexperienced with this whole emotion...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:03 pm

"I don't want to see you be sad. You've been cheerful, active and energetic all day long, and you, clearly, were real happy during the trip in town. I don't know, what this love thing is, but. I do know that, I'd really like to see you happy. I like you, how you are then. And, it's fun, seeing you blush every now and then, like you're in incredible cold."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:06 pm

She looked at him. "Y-you like it when...I'm...happy?" She blushed a little, looking away. "...that...makes me happy to hear that..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:08 pm

He stroke her cheek a bit with his thumb. "There's that blush I mean. And off course I do. That's more or less the reason I went out with you on this stroll through the city. I don't know much about the places here, and you seemed to want to, so I went with you, and seeing you enjoy yourself so much, that was good enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Her heart started racing again, making electricity jump between her fingers. It was almost like a kitten's purring, how it looked. "Th-thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:16 pm

"It's ok. Now, that what you did before. What was that, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm

She looked at him, a curious look on her face. "Wh-what was what? What did I do before?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:19 pm

He gave her a kiss, like she did before to him. Then looked at her, like it was the most casual thing to do. "That. Never had it before, and not really sure what it is."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:20 pm

She went red, fiddling with her fingers, looking down at the ground. "Th-th-that was a...kiss...p-people do it...to show affection...for someone they...l-l-love..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Assyria-
Jump to: