Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Questions And Answers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist

Of Questions And Answers Empty
PostSubject: Of Questions And Answers   Of Questions And Answers EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:27 am

Well hello there dear reader! Who am I? We'll get to that, don't skip ahead. Let me start by expressing something to you all I cannot stress enough. Something that over the course of time, as I begin to hopefully frequent this site; you all come to understand, and possible love about me. Or hate, totally up to you. In any case, the one, most important detail you should keep close to your hearts, concerning myself that is; is that I am utterly TERRIBLE at keeping things brief. I really don't mean anything by it. If anything, I do it to be mildly witty in part, and then out of habit more than anything.

That said, and hopefully understood, let's move on to a more proper introduction of myself shall we? I extend this offer now, to freely ask questions in this thread and if you chose to take me up on said offer, I'll do my best to answer. Until those questions are asked however, here's a few generic ones I asked myself Razz.

Q: So Just Who Are You Mister?

A: I'm Ventriloquist! Though most people just call me Vent. ^.^ However, you may come to identify me by my character, whom you can find in the Character Listings. But in that case, some people call me "Kai".

Q: How Did You Find This Place?!

A: Sylveraince/C.C. dragged me here. I was willing for the most part... but how kinky the situation did, or did not become after the fact I'll leave entirely up to your imagination dear reader. Wink

Q: What's Your Interest in Xenon Role Play?

A: Aside from being invited by my ol' buddy C.C; I just generally love RP. Or anything to do with writing actually. As they say, if the shoe fits...

Q: So Your Into Arpee Eh? Elaborate!

A: Oh yes, I've been doing all forums of online Role Play since hell... O_O I was 12 so... 2002? Yep! ^.^ That makes 10+ years. I've done everything from Script based to Story. From Speed to Multi Para. Hell, I remember a day, way back when in the Golden Age, when there were no rules O_O. Teleporting was legal back then yo! Haha. Recently, I suppose I've gotten BACK into RP after a bit of a hiatus. And rather than wanting to be the most long winded, powerful almighty being that would make Madara Uchiha turn into my own fanboy; I simply want to write what I enjoy. If my posts, regardless of their length, or lack of at the time make someone laugh, smile, or jump in fright. I suppose that's enough for me. All in all, I've been doing this "thang" for quite some time, and it's just a hobby that I enjoy. ^.^

Q: So You Think Your Hot Shit Huh?

A: Of course! XD No, not really though. I'm just an average guy. With free time on his hands who loves to write. ^.^ Love me or hate me, that's up to you.

Q: Enough With The Deep Stuff, What Your Favorite Color?

A: That's hard! Red or green (Christmas anyone?) I can't decide which. Both, sort of hold a more real life meaning to me. So i suppose it just depends on my mood and current environment. At the moment, writing this, I'd likely say green.

Q: Favorite Anime? O-O

A: I'm a 90's kid. My fav anime will always be Dragon Ball Z. Sure, looking back it was cheesy at times. And compared to the crazy stuff they have now (have you seen attack on titan? O_O) the graphics are lacking. But back THEN! It was such an innovation. Children all over America stopped watching Bugs frakin Bunny and tuned into Toonami just to watch epic martial arts guys going head to head. ^.^ So there!

Q: Theme Song Of Your Life?

A: Raise Your Weapon - Deadmau5

Q: Are You Ever Going To Finish This Thread?

A: Possibly...yea sure why not! XD

And, well there is a bit about me. Just a bit! XD Again, I extend the offer for YOU guys to ask me questions. I might even ADD them and the answers to this post. Razz If I TL;DRed you just now. My bad. Just being myself. ^.^ Those of you who did read, hope you enjoyed it! And do me a favor and post a reply! Very Happy

~Ja mata.
Back to top Go down
Deranged

Of Questions And Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Questions And Answers   Of Questions And Answers EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:05 am

I have a question!!

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITEST MOST AWESOMEST STOODENT?!
Back to top Go down

Of Questions And Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic-
Jump to: