Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
Shade

Getting Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:20 am

She saw this and tilt her head. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:07 am

"Well, I always like to keep a phial of Holy Water on me in case of emergencies, but I drank the one I had before on my way to this town."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:37 pm

"Something about this woman seems off." She sat in a pew and stretched. "I should have heard her coming."
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:58 pm

"Well she's not human. I'm not really sure what she is though. She didn't seem like she meant any harm." Julia looked around the church and sat down on a pew near Stella.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:08 pm

She tilt her head. "She looked human though." She then stretched again before scratching behind her right ear.
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:15 am

"Well she isn't, that much I can tell." Julia picked up one of the bibles out of curiosity. "Interesting, its in Greek."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:17 am

She blinked. "What does it being in Greek have anything to do?" She then got up and grabbed the rest of the bread and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:28 am

"Well nothing really. I've just never seen one in Greek before. Must have been a Greek community here or something."

The girl returned from the stairwell. "Your room is ready, please follow me." She returned and walked back down the stairs. Julia followed after her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:29 am

She followed behind them both slowly. "Hmm.." She then tilt her head a bit curious about the two.
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:36 am

The girl lead them to a small room at the end of the hallway. There were 2 beds on each side of the room and a large wardrobe and vanity against the back wall.
'Make yourselves at home. The house of the divine is anyone's home. There is a restroom 2 doors down on the left. My room is the one at the foot of the stairs. Let me know if there is anything you need.' With that she bowed and returned to her room.

Julia sat down on the bed closest to the door. "Well, this is a nice place. Bed is kinda stiff though. Poor girl must be lonely here by herself."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:43 am

She blinked looking at the extra bed before stretching and laying on the ground. "So why are you in Umbria?"
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:55 am

"Well, I set out on a journey of sorts. I'm chasing my dreams you see?" Julia smiled as she looked to Stella.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:56 am

"Your dreams huh?" She then curled up and pawed at her left ear with her foot. "I see. Hopefully it works out for you."
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:01 am

"Yeah I hope. but I got lost. I was trying to find the military base to see if I could become a fighter pilot. But I keep having second thoughts. I wonder if they won't even consider me since I'm so young." She wavered for a minute and then looked back to Stella. "What brings you to this city?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:03 am

She stopped and then stretched out. "I came here looking for a group of people like me that I was told about."
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:16 am

"A group of people like you? If you don't mind, can you tell me a bit about yourself? I haven't met many demihumans or anything. Rarely left the castle before I left on my Journey..." She stopped and wondered if saying Demihuman was offensive and if she should have mentioned the castle.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:28 am

"Demihuman?" She blinked and sat up "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:29 am

"Oh, I mean as in like, you're sort of human but at the same time you're not." She tried to laugh, figuring she had crossed the line.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:31 am

"I don't think I'm even human or even part human." She then laid back "As to your other question about me telling you about myself there's not much to tell, I woke up in a hospital in here once, had no memory of my past just knew my name and then went out looking for my past."
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:37 am

Julia was puzzled. "Well if you're not human you still have a bit of a human feel to you. I'm sorry that you don't remember anything. I would offer to help, but I"m alone myself at the moment. Just me and my whip." Julia pulled out her whip and sat it on the bed beside her. "Hey, maybe we can be friends! Then we will at least have each other until you find who you're looking for or I find a military base."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 am

"What do you mean I have a human feel?"
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:57 am

"Well..." Julia thought. "I"ve been trained to hunt demons, and supernatural beings. I've developed a sense for if something is human or not. With something I'm familiar to I can recognize it immediately, like say a vampire or hellspawn. I've never met someone like you though. You feel slightly human, but also a bit like a werewolf. I'm not sure exactly."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:00 am

"Werewolf huh? I dunno about that since I don't look human but I do have a second form." She then curled up on the ground.
Back to top Go down
vio
vio

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:16 am

"Well I'm not sure. I can tell that you are friendly though. And a good person. I hope you can regain your memories and find the people you are supposed to meet up with."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:22 am

She yawned and curled up more. "Hopefully, and I'm only friendly when I feel like I don't need to protect myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost   Getting Lost - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Lost
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next