Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:23 pm

"Right, so. It's all part of it. Well, you can teach me those things then, since I have no idea what it's about, and I'd have no problem learning more about you." He reached her his hand. "What you say to getting something to eat? I don't know about you, but I could go with a good meal, right about now."
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Her heart sped up as he held her hand, making sparks fly from her hand, shocking him. She pulled her hand away quickly, blushing deeply. "S-sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:27 pm

He waved his hand around, feeling the electricity fading. "It's quite all right, I've had worse then that. Remember the wreckage you found me at. Wasn't the best of moments, either. Well, the crashing part. The finding part was actually not that bad."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:28 pm

"I-I know...but it's...stuff like this...shocking people...that makes people stay away from me..." She looked at him, trying to judge his reactions...and whether or not to run away.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:31 pm

"I can take a lot more, and it can give you a good practice to learn to control it when I'm around. And no, that is not a free pass to try and electrify me whenever you see fit."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:33 pm

She blushed. "O-okay..." She saw his face. He wasn't afraid of her...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:34 pm

"So try to control it." He gave her a pat on her back, and sat down on a bench. "so then, what's next on the agenda? Anything you got planned out yet in the past 10 minutes we've discussed things?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:36 pm

"I-I could take you to a...nice restaurant...I know...of a few nearby..." She held his hand again, trying not to shock him as her heart sped up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:39 pm

"Sounds like a plan. You lead the way, as usual." He let her lead him as he had the whole day. When she was asleep tonight, he'd do some research on the whole topic they just discussed. Then maybe he could figure the things out for himself, and hopefully give her an actual answer, instead of sticking to a question.
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:42 pm

She led the way to a fancy restaurant her father used to take her and her mother to when she was a child. There, she talked with him for hours. She was happy, for one of the few times in her life.

Last edited by Dawn353 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 pm

"So, tell me. What is it you really like to do now? I mean, you got any hobbies, other then the work you have?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:21 pm

"I don't...really do much...I'm in the house most of the time...when I don't go to the park to work..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:22 pm

"So, other then your work, you don't even do anything? You should have more activities outside the door. Take up a sport or something."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:25 pm

She looked down, blushing. "F-father wouldn't allow that..." He always told her to stay in the house at all times...but she couldn't do her research on the gate staying indoors...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:29 pm

"I think you forget, that your life is yours, and you can do with it what you want. No matter what others may tell you."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:31 pm

She touched one of the candles, using her power the smallest bit to ignite the wick. "This is why...he doesn't want me out in the world...people would be afraid of me...because I could hurt or even kill someone...even by accident..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:34 pm

"But that's your responsibility, not his. If you want to go out in the world and learn it, then you have every right to."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:37 pm

"...so If I were your daughter...and I was shaking someone's hand...and someone startled me, causing me to...shock them...you'd be okay? Knowing that I may have killed them? Or at least hurt them? Responsibility of damage control would ultimately wind up with you...especially considering the family I come from...public image is a delicate thing..." She proceeded to ignite all the candles on the table using her electricity.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:43 pm

"I'd do what I can to prepare you for the world, so that those things wouldn't occur. I wouldn't lock you away from the world. In the case you scetch, there are two things to do. You can take the responsibility, and put you away for the rest of the world, keeping them safe, but destroying you in the process. Or, you could teach and train you to control that ability of yours. So that it wouldn't trigger so easily. You may put others at risk, but you don't take someone's life away. I would go for option 2."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:50 pm

"Well...tell that to father...he chose option one...it happened when I was really young...I was playing with some kids on the playground, everything had been normal to that point...until I accidentally shocked one of the kids who had been playing with me..." She sighed. "...I'd gotten rowdy, and next time I touched them...I let loose my power for the first time." She looked at him. "They told me later that I'd delivered enough to them to produce a small first-degree burn in the shape of my hand prints on them..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:54 pm

"That was not your fault. And he acted wrong on that, in my opinion. You cannot be blamed for things you did not know of. That's just wrong."
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:59 pm

"Well...it ended up with the kids not wanting to play with me after that...since they knew what I was capable of..." She looked down at the table. "...then after my father settled things with the kids' family...I was told never to play with anyone ever again...and since, all I've had for company are the maids who came to clean the house."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:09 pm

[]"Yet here we are. Sitting around, eating dinner, talking about your life, and not a single time did you yet shock me with any lasting effects or anything."[/b]
Back to top Go down
Dawn353
Dawn353

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:10 pm

"B-because that was a minor shock...I-I have to release alot to cause a burn..." She looked at his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:23 pm

"Well, let's hope you won't, then." He drank the rest of his water, what he was used to always have. "Anything you have planned for after this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts   New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginning, Cheerful Thoughts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Assyria-
Jump to: