Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Deranged

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deranged

I Am Deranged Empty
PostSubject: I Am Deranged   I Am Deranged EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Hello Guest! I am Deranged/Mokuntaku/Takashi/Raijin/Vagitus/Vial/Evilpath/Acidik etc... more importantly, I am here looking for a great role play experience. I couldn't find an introduction forum so I used the Off Topic forum if that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Spoolofwhool
Spoolofwhool

I Am Deranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Deranged   I Am Deranged EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Why are you addressing me? I'm just another grunt around here. Talk to Sylveraine, the Admin
Back to top Go down
Deranged

I Am Deranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Deranged   I Am Deranged EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:44 pm

I used a code which shows the username of anyone viewing it. If you were to log onto a different account, it would display the name of the account you were using at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist

I Am Deranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Deranged   I Am Deranged EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:16 am

XD

OH LOOK WHO IT IS! Dat one guy dat thinks he can is "arpee" a lil bit.

Naw, but welcome mayne, lets do a thread together soon.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

I Am Deranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Deranged   I Am Deranged EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:22 am

Well Acid, that kinda is because this was never meant to be a really large or open to public Role Play. It's more or less what I made for a solid elite of a couple Role Players that I know. We are kinda tuned down on each other and we know how we all are. It was just meant to be a Role Play for us and anyone who would be interested, would be welcome to join.

Yet I did not expect this all. I didn't expect all these new members, or even you or Ventri to join. Heck I didn't even know you were into RP to begin with. That is why it does not look that advanced or worked out here. I have yet to change things in my rules and all that. So if any of you would be willing to help me with those things, that would be really great. I'm not the best at RP Management. Or Forum Management for that matter.
Back to top Go down
https://xenonroleplay.rpg-board.net
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist

I Am Deranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Deranged   I Am Deranged EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:32 am

I can assist in RP Management greatly. Moku(Deranged) is equally qualified. Both of us are up to date on what the current rulings and such should be for general RP. Though, it is worth noting that in the case of personal threads (Something not related to a direct story line arc the site itself is hosting.) that people are allowed to edit their own rules. To a degree.

Anyway. Yea, I'd be glad to help draw up some guidelines and such. I'd assume Moku would as well, though I'll let him speak for himself.
Back to top Go down
Deranged

I Am Deranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Deranged   I Am Deranged EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:59 pm

No need to defend yourself about it Sylv lol. I can help with a few things if needed, though since this is not MY RP, there is a limit on how much I can do, and you'd probably make some edits to what I write up in order to make it fit the RP in your image. And yes... I am fairly interested in RP Razz .

Back to top Go down
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist

I Am Deranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Deranged   I Am Deranged EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:23 am

Deranged wrote:
No need to defend yourself about it Sylv lol.  I can help with a few things if needed, though since this is not MY RP, there is a limit on how much I can do, and you'd probably make some edits to what I write up in order to make it fit the RP in your image.  And yes... I am fairly interested in RP Razz.

Good response, and that's basically what I told Sylv yesterday. I also told him that the site, rules, guidelines and such are ACTUALLY pretty well done for him being so modest about it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Am Deranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Deranged   I Am Deranged Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Deranged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic-
Jump to: