Xenon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xenon Role Play

Forum for Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

Returning to Town - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:58 am

'What are you curious about? There is a lot to learn from it, after all. In the end it's just like building a house, though. As complicated as you may want to make it, it always has an underlined system.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:49 am

"I'm curious in what exactly caused you to become sentient." She picked up her tea again and sipped it. "Also please feel free to sit." She nodded to the chair next to her.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:01 am

'I do not know what caused me to become sentient in the way you most likely intend it, but i am a program that follows the same, you may say, protocols as the human mind does. It runs on the same simulations, the same electric currents. I am a literal copy of a human mind. You could say my mind, essence and being is a clone, in a way. and that has been implanted in a mechanical shell, this body. They just added a program that makes me learn and grow based on the experiences. Learn, apply, adapt. It's what has made me an individual, and no longer a clone of the person whose original personality I had obtained.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:06 am

"Hmm...it's fascinating but also a bit scary at the same time. I mean imagine if some robotic weapon became sentient and went on a rampage. But I digress." She set her cup down. "Anyway about the way we commune with nature I feel it's only some of the elven people not everyone does. There are elves that have moved on to bigger cities, which I kind of want to explore myself just for curiosity sake."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:12 am

'Ignorance is a persons biggest friend, is all I can say. As much as curiosity drives someone to know more and become, as such, perfect, ignorance is a better option in many cases. If you consider that people always hunger for war and battle, yet return from a battlefield traumatized, then you know the meaning of that, all too well.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:20 am

"I guess, I still just want to see what a bustling city is like as compared to an elven city."
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Unit / Cati
Unicorn Unit / Cati

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:59 pm

'I'd say, not much difference between them, other than the culture that drives them. But that's just my own guess. I have no experience with Elven cities.'
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:38 pm

She yawned and stretched again "I'm going to go to bed for now, I'm still tired from yesterday." She then got up and headed to her bedroom. "It was nice meeting you."

OOC: Sorry I wasn't posting my computer was in for repair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Town   Returning to Town - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to Town
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xenon Role Play :: Role Play :: Illyria-
Jump to: